Anthony is the Open Innovation Manager for the Weir Group PLC.
– Graduated from University of Strathclyde with Masters in Mechanical Engineering in 2010
– Spent a year working as a Manufacturing Engineer in the automotive industry
– Joined Weir in 2011 originally working as Reliability Engineer for oil and gas projects in Aberdeen, Dubai and Azerbaijan
– Spent 2 years as a Technology Analyst in the Weir Advanced Research Centre, scouting for new technologies and assessing their value to Weir
– Started as Open Innovation Manager for Weir in 2015, to establish a framework for collaborations with innovative individuals and partners both internal and external to the Weir Group.