CoInnovate is delighted to welcome The Open University as Sponsors of Tech Live! 2018; a brand new platform to help technology providers find new potential partners.
* Are you working in academia or for a start-up/SME?
* Do you have a novel technology?
* Are you looking for partners to collaborate with to take your technology to market?
Tech Live! is the perfect platform for you to reach out to potential partners who may be interested in working with you to commercialise your technology.
Why you should take part
As a finalist, you will have a chance to
- Pitch your technology on stage
- Attract potential partners to collaborate with
- Direct delegates to your poster or banner for further discussions
- Tech Live! finalists will have 90s on stage to pitch their technology
- Each finalist will also have a poster or banner space to showcase their technology
- The winner will be announced during Tech Live! Awards
How to enter
There are two ways to enter; by submitting a short video or a one-slide form.
In a 60s video, tell us a little bit about your research or technology:
- What is the wow factor – how novel is it?
- What is the potential impact?
- Is there a feasible route for commercialisation/implementation?
You don’t need fancy recording equipment and you’re welcome to use your phone! Once you’re ready to upload your video, please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with instructions on uploading your video. If your video is available online, simply email the link.
Deadline for entries
Be sure to submit your video or completed form by end of Friday 12th January 2018!