We’re excited to be launching a new platform to help bridge collaborations between academia and industry!
* Are you working in academia?
* Are you developing next generation technologies?
* Are you looking for industry partners?
Tech Live! is the perfect platform for you to reach out to potential industry partners who may be interested in working with you to commercialise your technology.
Why you should take part
- Pitch your technology on stage
- Attract potential industry partners
- Direct delegates to your poster for further discussions
- Tech Live! finalists will have 60s on stage to pitch their technology
- Each finalist will also have a poster space to showcase their research
- The winner will be announced during Tech Live! Awards towards the close of Day 1
How to enter
In a 60s video, tell us a little bit about your research or technology:
- What is the wow factor – how novel is it?
- What is the potential impact?
- Is there a feasible route for commercialisation/implementation?
You don’t need fancy recording equipment and you’re welcome to use your phone!
If you’re struggling with recording, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a one-page application form to fill.
Deadline for entries
Be sure to submit your video or completed form, we will announce deadlines closer to the January 2018!